I went to a floral class last night at Whole Foods ( AKA my county club) and made a beautiful bouquet, it was a blast. In preparation for being away, I made a load of baby food for Hoyer's dinner and had it all organized in little containers in the fridge. Free range organic turkey, baked with organic olive oil and baked organic zucchini, all put into the food processor for bite size bits.
When I got home I took an inventory as to what Hoyer had eaten and I was so surprised about the amount of food he ate, but then I looked in the fridge and saw Kyle's dinner ( pizza and soup) untouched. Kyle had eaten Hoyer's baby food. Hoyer ate old pasta. Oh well. Don't sweat the small stuff, right?
1 comment:
Hi Kathleen, decided to drop by your blog to look at more adorable Hoyer pics! This is a veryfunny post!! Hope you'll have fun cruising next week!!! I hope we'll get to see you and Hoyer before you return to Alabama!!
Post a Comment