It is official, I have the biggest feet ever. After having Hoyer my foot size grew an entire size, but just the right one...I now wear a size 11 running shoe! Oh the joys of having a baby.
I went to a running store in London, appropriately called London Running Shoes and had a complete running analysis done to examine my feet and find the proper shoes. After trying on 7 pairs, they video taped me (from the knee down, thank God!) running on a treadmill in the store. I have a great new pair of shoes now, which feel amazing, like walking on air! My buggyfit teacher will be so pleased, she saw the state of my old shoes and sent me off for new ones, good thing she did, or I might have never known just how much my feet or foot grew!
No comments:
Post a Comment