Tuesday, September 22, 2009
Nap Time
Ahhh. Hoyer is sleeping in his crib, taking a long nap. He hasn't been a big fan of his crib lately, he would rather be on my shoulder or in bed with me. I am having to let him cry it out a bit and it breaks my heart, but it seems to be working. Night time is tough, but I just calm him down and put him back in. Last night I had to do it 3 times, it seems once he relizes he is in his crib, he gets mad! He is not hungry, just wants to be with me...or Kyle, anywhere but the crib. (I cant really let him cry too long in the middle of the night, cause we have neighbors above , below and on both sides!) What works?? Suggestions?? Leave a comment and let me know!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Just keep loving on him and reassuring him you are there he will get used to it, his separation anxiety will be a phase he goes thru then disappears, it may not seem like it is ever going to but it will. Dr. Spock
Post a Comment