Friday, September 25, 2009

Packing Our Life Away

I think Kyle is in denial about the move back to the States. We leave for our cruise in a few days and when we get back, we are only in London for 3 weeks more. I cannot believe how fast times has flown! I have been packing like a mad woman and selling anything I can online. I have been successful so far and every time something sells, Kyle says, "How are we going to live without that?" (bookcase, baskets that hold all of our toiletries etc.) I have to remind him that we are MOVING home! It is tough to pack up our life here, tough to say goodbye to all the things that have meaning and a feeling behind each one, but in the end it is mostly from IKEA and well, we dont have room! Yes it is true that Hoyer will only have a select choice of toys for a while, but lets face it, he prefers the remote or my keys more than anything else.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails