Friday, October 23, 2009

Farewell Party



It was amazing and here are some pictures from the amazing night. Jeff and Megan are such wonderful hosts and I am so blessed with their friendship!
______________________________________________


Today our dear friends, Megan and Jeff are throwing us a going away party at their home. They have a wonderfully spacious house in Notting Hill, just up the road from us and have graciously offered to throw this party to send us off in style. Megan is so creative and has amazing ideas to ad her personal touch to everything she does, I am sure it will be amazing. I know she has been baking up a storm!
It will be so sad to say goodbye to all of our friends in London, but I am sure we will be keeping in touch and visiting often! Make new friends but keep the old, right?

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails