- Fare you well my own true love
- And farewell for a while.
- I’m going away, but I’ll be back
- If I go ten thousand miles.
- Ten thousand miles, my own true love,
- Ten thousand miles or more,
- And the rocks may melt and the seas may burn,
- If I should not return.
- Oh don’t you see that lonesome dove,
- Sitting on yon ivy tree,
- She’s weeping for her own true love
- Just as I shall weep for mine.
- Oh come back my own true love
- And stay a while with me
- For if I had a friend all on this earth,
- You’ve been a friend to me.
- And fare you well my own true love
- And farewell for a while.
- I’m going away, but I’ll be back
- If I go ten thousand miles.
Monday, October 26, 2009
London, our true love, well, ok, we love Hoyer too, but we fell in love with London first.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment