Sunday, October 11, 2009

It is obviously taking forever for all my pictures to load. I am dying for a new computer, but I think I may get my wish this Christmas!!! Anyway, I will update the blog with our Black Sea pics as soon as they are safe and sound and all backed up.
We are spending the day relaxing and catching up with everything. I have ordered Christmas cards, I know it seems early, but we only have about 80 days until Christmas and I am afraid time is going to fly by as soon as we are back in the states, which is in 3 weeks. (tear, smile, tear, smile.) We don't know what emotion to have, we are getting excited, but then we think about our friends and things here and get sad.
Speaking of friends, our dear friends, Megan and Jeff have included us in The Big Roast tomorrow! We are heading without the kids and should have a really good time! London always has something great going on. I love it!
Megan and Jeff are also hosting a going away party for us on the 24th. We have such sweet friends!

Here is a sneak peak at our photos we had taken recently around London by Julie Flynn...she is the one who took Hoyer's newborn pics too.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails