Thursday, August 13, 2009

Movie Star Treatment

For my birthday, Kyle and Hoyer treated me to a day at the spa! Kyle took the day off from work and stayed home with Hoyer so I could enjoy my day. I went to Adamina Day Spa for a facial and massage and was able to enjoy the steam room, rain forest showers and movie room. It was wonderful and the cherry on top was that I was there with real movie stars. Martine McCutcheon was at the spa along side me! It made me a bit nervous and flustered, but in the end, it was nice and she was sweet and beautiful. ( She was in one of my favorite movies, Love Actully) After my spa day Kyle took me out to dinner and then we rented a movie and had birthday cake at home, where I found beautiful sunflowers waiting for me.



2 comments:

Kathlee said...

Hoyer is crying cause I am 29. I am crying too!

Kathleen said...

Hoyer is crying cause I am 29. I am crying too!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails