Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Welcome to your 30s, Kyle!

Kyle turned 30 today, August 26!! Kyle said he doesn't feel like he should be 30. I said, look around, you're in a minivan with a baby in the backseat, checkered dress shirt tucked into jeans, glasses and classical music on the radio, plus when you woke up, you said your back was hurting. You are 30.
Denial aint just a river in Eygpt.


We are on our way to St Andrews, (where prince William went to Uni)should be a beautiful, posh little town.
Hoyer had toast gin this morning in a high chair. I think he is getting more butter than toast, but t least he is getting the hang of it.

2 comments:

Wyn said...

Hi Kathleen, could you please pass on my birthday greetings to Kyle!!! I have not forgotten, just didn't fancy texting to the work number!! Happy birthday KYLE!!!!!!!! x

The Kingrea's said...

Happy Happy Birthday Kyle! Big 30!! Loved the post Kat, cracked me up! And happy belated bday to you Kathleen!! Charlie just missed your bday by 2 hrs!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails