Hoyer loves being toted around in this new back pack. It will be easier than the baby bjourn that we are used to- Hoyer is over 17 lbs now, so it gets heavy carrying him on the front for long periods of time. He is in the Littlelife back pack.
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
Kathleen, I love reading your blog!
My clients daughter, son-in-law, and little girls have moved to London permanently. They've been there about a week. I don't know if they're near you or not, I want to say they might be in the Portabello area? Her parents are staying at the Hilton Hyde Park and will be a mile or so away from them.
Would you mind if I gave her your email or phone to contact for mom help? you can send me a reply to donnac@preferrednaples.com.
I know your mom is looking forward to having y'all home in NOV! We'll see them in Buffalo in OCT for Molly's surprise birthday.
1 comment:
Kathleen, I love reading your blog!
My clients daughter, son-in-law, and little girls have moved to London permanently. They've been there about a week. I don't know if they're near you or not, I want to say they might be in the Portabello area? Her parents are staying at the Hilton Hyde Park and will be a mile or so away from them.
Would you mind if I gave her your email or phone to contact for mom help? you can send me a reply to donnac@preferrednaples.com.
I know your mom is looking forward to having y'all home in NOV! We'll see them in Buffalo in OCT for Molly's surprise birthday.
Thanks so much Kathleen!
xoxo
Donna Christensen
Post a Comment