Somehow I got myself a pretty amazing list.(Thanks JP) I get invited to several parties each week, launch parties, secret parties-you name it I get invited, which means I take along Kyle! This week we hit up the Mini Cooper Launch Party on Thursday night. We had a blast watching celebrities (even though we have no clue who they are), there is always paparazzi and always free flowing champagne and appetizers. It was a blast, but still nothing compared to the Mercedes launch we went to a few months back- This week I have 2 on Friday night. It is insane, but I do love the champagne and a red carpet...and of course gift bags!
Yeah for friends in high places!
I did not want to look like a big dork with a camera.... Fancy people, hip and cool-what are we doing here again????
1 comment:
You guys are SOOO hip and cool!
Post a Comment