Thursday, June 24, 2010

Lunch Date

Today I had lunch with a new friend, Kim. I met Kim at our church last week, Island ECC. She is
is super nice-has 5 kids-lives in Discovery Bay, which is the area where we are going to move to in July. (D-bay is amazing and I will talk more about it on another post!) Kim had lots of wonderful advise for me, places to shop, where to get my hair done, playgroups, bible studies, you name it, she shared it. I am so thankful for her and her friendship. She has e-introduced me to all of her friends, which was so sweet and I am looking forward to hanging out with Kim and her beautiful family and friends! Oh and it does not hurt that Kim is from the South too!!
Check out her blog, she is super and the kind of woman you just love to be around-click here.

1 comment:

The Kingrea's said...

Wonderful!! Love that you have a new sweet friend there!! xxoo

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails