Sunday, January 24, 2010

Rebecca Shops Globe

I have a lot of friends who blog about design. Design of their homes, design on other people's homes, inspirational ideas etc. I blog about my family, it started out as a way to keep everyone up to date with us and our child while we lived abroad and now we are stateside and I am still going.
But today, I am blogging about design, sort of, maybe I should say bragging about design and a very dear friend. My bff Rebecca Gardner was a bridesmaid in my wedding, we have traveled together, lived together and had a lot of fun together. She is fabulous and I am not the only one who thinks so, apparently, she is so fabulous, she is going to be on TV.
Look out for her on Man Shops Globe. Below are some pictures of her home, it is for sale in Savannah, GA. Rebecca has flawless taste, she tells it like it is and what I love most about her style is her ability to mix old with new. Antique with Ikea, silver and paper plates, funky with a classic style. She is fresh and bold, I love her and I am so proud of her!! Now, if only she could stop globe trotting for a second and redo my house....hmmmm is this a shameless beg?












1 comment:

megan said...

how lovely! and what a great eye she has (well, i am sure she has two great eyes, but you know what i mean).
makes me long to have a house of our own, that we own...so i can paint the walls with colour and dig my hands into making it my own.
maybe in a few years?!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails