Friday, January 15, 2010

our Miami Munchkin is keeping me busy

Kyle has been busy working hard day and night and Hoyer and I have been keeping busy too. Monday we spent the day unpacking and doing laundry and made a run to Target. Target is next door, it is a little dangerous to be so close to a store that has everything I think I need, but for the most part I behaved. Tuesday we spent the day at the Miami Children's Museum. We participated in story time, hands in the sand (where Hoyer ate the sand) and feeding time, where we watched the fish get fed, that was not very exciting for me until they fed the lobster, what a sight that was. Wednesday we went to the Coral Gables Library and Thursday we spent the day shopping and sight seeing in Coconut Grove then went to donate canned goods to the rescue workers who are leaving Miami to head to Haiti. Today we are heading to the zoo. The zoo is incredible, with a monorail and tons of activities, one of the best zoos in the country for sure. The weather is warm now and Hoyer likes to keep cool in the fridge.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails