It is a big game day today not only in the Gill Benefield Household, but all over the South! Everyone is talking about this game, it is on everyone's mind. Who will win? I don't care. Hoyer did sleep in his LSU onesie last night, but the day before he wore his Alabama bib, so it is even steven as far as that goes...Kyle and my dad have ventured down to Tuscaloosa for the game, they are going to try and get tickets. They stooped at an ATM on the way, and it looks like the extra cash is needed, someone offered us tickets this morning for $500 each. Ha. This is THE GAME, the winner gets major bragging rights and with Thanksgiving and Christmas coming up, the winner will for sure rub it in the others face. I made Kyle and Dad promise to be nice...I just hope Kyle doesn't end up in the LSU section, that might just cause some chaos...
While the boys are off, Mom and I are going shopping. Men have hobbies and so do women...

No comments:
Post a Comment