Saturday, January 24, 2009

Waiting on Baby Benefield

The countdown for the arrival of Baby Benefield has begun. With the due date only 12 days away, Kyle and I are getting anxious. My last day of work was yesterday and I am excited about a full year off to be with the baby.
I am feeling well, having some trouble sleeping every now and then, but still able to get around, enjoy walks in the park and take care of last minute things. We are laying low this weekend, relaxing, going to the movies, doing laundry and reading baby books.

1 comment:

NaPapaTim said...

Wow! A Baby Benefield Blog. We are extremely excited too. Tell BBB his Benefield grandparents are headed to Eagles concert. No doubt he will have no idea who they are when he grows up. Every time the phone rings I think it is yall. I have got to get busy finishing my smocking and sewing the Easter romper. Much love to all

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails