Our car seat arrived today! It is very compact and comes with a big manual. I am trying to see if a taxi will let me practice putting it in.
Yesterday, on my first day of maternity leave we had a new washing machine installed, groceries delivered and I picked up the flat. Kyle was very helpful and vacuumed after his long day at the office. We are all ready for the big day!
Kyle has been busy with 'busy season' and trying to wrap things up before the baby comes and his 2 weeks of paternity leave begins. It is a beautiful day today: blue skies- have not seen that for a while! I am going on a long walk and then to meet Kyle for his annual oncologist appointment on Harley Street.
Tomorrow I see my GP for a check up and to listen to the baby! Shouldn't be much longer! Kyle thinks the baby will come on February 4th. I am hoping for tomorrow! No true signs of labor, just lots of movement and heartburn!
1 comment:
I love the blog! I have already checked it like 5 times in the past 2 days...keep it up!
Post a Comment