My life is like one big relay race all day long. Tagging kids in and out all day long!
I love it.
Spending quality time with each child individually can be a challenge, but it is something I strive for.
Tag the Twins in at night, Tag Hoyer in the morning, then he is off to school, tag Charlie in before he naps, Tag the twins while Charlie naps, tag Hoyer in after school and so on and so on.
Here are some pictures of time spent with just me and one boy at a time.
These are the moments I will treasure always and love so so much.
Hoyer and me on a hike to the waterfall Sunday morning.
(He did awesome!)
Charlie and me enjoying breakfast in the plaza together.
(He eats all the raisins from the bread first!)
Taking Garrett for a stroll.
( He weighs over 14 lbs now!)
Snuggle time with Graham.
(Still my sweet baby!)



No comments:
Post a Comment