Sunday, October 6, 2013

Family of Four

Our little family of four {for a while longer}.
Today we headed to church as a family of four.  
With each passing day I wonder how much longer we will be just the four of us. Days? Weeks?


I have my hospital bag packed and ready to go. Baby clothes washed and prepped. Tiny packs of diapers stocked. Blankets, bibs and cribs all set up. 
Now we wait! 

I am in entering into my 34th week.  Both babies weighing close to 5lbs already! What a blessing! 

When I think back on this journey I realize just how blessed I have been.  
Although there were some scares early on, we leaned on family, friends and the prayers and support of strangers and we got through it. 

 Our faith grew as our babies grew. 


 God is good.  Miracles happen. Angels are surrounding us. I've seen it. I believe it, I know it. 

We've come a long way already 
and we put our trust in the Lord as we wait out these next days and weeks.  

Thank you to everyone who said a prayer, sent us good vibes and thoughts  and thank you to those who continue to do so.  We feel the love from all over the world. 

We will keep everyone updated as the days go by! 
XOXO


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails