Wednesday, July 31, 2013

11 Years

It's been 11 years since Kyle was diagnosed with non-Hodgkin lymphoma .  We met 3 years after the initial diagnosis.
On our first date Kyle told me he wanted to see the world. That he made a promise when laying in the hospital bed-when he could get out, he would live life to the fullest and fulfill his dreams.
I have witnessed him reach his goals and continue to climb.
He is an inspiration to me and to our boys. Never give up, fight for what you want and live out the life you want to live now.
Since that day 11 years ago Kyle has done just that. Father of 4, hard worker, world traveller, loving husband-the list goes on! I'm just pleased that I've gotten to enjoy the ride with him. Thanks for fighting Kyle and thanks for showing us all how to live life to the fullest.



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails