This was my last trip into China before the babies come. With Charlie- I was going at 8 at months, but not risking it with theses little monkeys on the way. First we stopped in Dafin-where my friend Katy went nuts with all the amazing art supplies at affordable prices.
I picked up the family portrait-although now it doesn't include EVERYONE...so another must be done in the upcoming years. Sorry I can't turn it around for some reason.
I also had some of my Hoyer's artwork framed. This is his from last year- it is the HK taxi, Star Ferry and a Dragon Boat. It is hanging in his bedroom now and looks adorable!
I also picked up a piece for Kyle for father's day. This is an original oil painting that I knew Kyle would love! Happy Early Father's Day Kyle!
I found a spot for the portrait and the oil painting-but wall space is getting low....
Next we stopped at Lowu to pick up a few things and have a few things made. I found this adorable fabric-and had a maternity pillow made- which will be a great pillow for they boy's window seat eventually.




No comments:
Post a Comment