Thursday, December 16, 2010

Table Top Christmas Tree?

So, I don't have much room in HK for a tree. Sad. Our fake tree sits on the ledge of our bay window sill. When I get back to the States for Christmas, I will get a real tree at least, but still won't have very much room for much more than a table top tree. (not to mention a toddler who loves to get into everything at his reach)So, here are some pictures from the web that are my inspiration this year.



Pic from Martha



I love all the silver, I have tons of silver pieces just sitting around, this bucket is a perfect thing for an elegant wintery tree.

Pic from Martha



Country Living

I am a big fan of these rosemary trees, you can find them at Lowes, just replant, so chic and simple, a great decoration for mantle or kitchen, plus you can use the herb!


Or I could go crazy and do an Asian theme like this one from Southern Living:


Back to reality....


Country Living (all below)






Country Living

More silver, now if only I had this fabulous sink in my kitchen! But, if wishes were horses, beggars would ride...oh what the heck...here's what I really wish my house could be like this Christmas!










There's a place for that table top idea.....and here is my wish for my front door:



Or



Ok,I am officially homesick and envious! Merry Chritmas!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

1 comment:

Mollee said...

Laughing!!! If I don't talk to you, have a very safe and exciting trip home. I will look forward to seeing you in January!! BTW - Eat some Chick Fil A for me :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails