I am a lover of paper. I love hand written notes, calling cards, I love wrapping paper, post it notes, file folders and all sorts of office accessories. I used to love heading back to school and shopping for supplies, it always felt like a clean, fresh and new start.
I packed some stationery, but I under estimated just how hard it would be to find good paper. My mom has since been put on a mission to bring over monogrammed stationery for both Kyle and me. In the meantime, after a long search, I came across some (expensive) precious note cards at a store called Paprys.
You may be familiar with Papyrus cards, I believe they even carry a line for Target now a days and sometimes their stuff pops up at T.J. Maxx. But, their stores here in Hong Kong are to die for, everything is expensive, but beautiful. It was there that I fell in love with the brand, Paperie Shanghai.
Paperie Shanghai is amazing quality, unique designs, feminine and Chinese. I love the 10 note cards and lined envelopes I picked up! Now I know where to go for good paper in Hong Kong.
Paperie Shanghai designs an original line of luxury writing stationery for gifts and everyday use. Based in Shanghai, designs are inspired by elements of China but with a contemporary twist.Lovers of stationery and the joy of giving the perfectly wrapped gift led two international residents to creating their own line of stationery initially for the Chinese mainland that has grown in popularity to reach other paper lovers across the world.
If you love paper, you will love Paperie Shanghai! I choose the pink with the umbrella, but I did not see the green one, which says "hello" in Chinese, I will have to look for that one next time!!


2 comments:
Oh how I love Papyrs!
Love some paper products!!
Post a Comment