Sunday, March 1, 2009

Bye Bye GG and Pop


GG and Pop left London today. We are all so sad to see them go. GG and Pop were such a big help and we had so much fun with them. Hoyer will miss all the love and cuddles for sure.
Everything is going well with Hoyer. He saw the midwife yesterday and now weighs 9 lbs 14 oz. He just keeps gaining!! He is an eating machine. Sometimes I feel like all I do is feed him! He is a very sweet baby and good as gold.
Kyle's mom and dad, Nan and Gramps (not sure if the name is final just yet..) arrive on Tuesday! Kyle and I are working as a team on our first few days alone with our little bear. We are just totally in love with our precious child.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails